Curb appeal is a bigger deal than you might think. After all, first impressions do matter and the way your property looks says alot about how your business is run.
Ongoing exterior property maintenance may be one of the best investments you make both for upkeep and to maximize your bottom line. Here are some simple ways to improve your appearance and boost curb appeal.
Add Regular Cleaning To Your Exterior Property Maintenance
It doesn’t take long for dirt and grime from outside elements to affect the appearance of your building. Mold and mildew can also grow over time creating a less than inviting facade. Keeping the exterior of your property sparkling clean is an easy way to enhance the first impression. It makes that first reaction a lasting one and is crucial to savvy business practices. These simple cleaning tips can make all the difference.
- Window Cleaning — Take the gloomy away by cleaning your building’s windows on a scheduled basis. Well-cleaned windows make your building shine, are more energy-efficient, and provide natural light to interiors.
- Pressure Washing — Pressure washing helps prolong the life of your property, removes dirt and mildew, and uncovers unseen exterior structural flaws (potentially saving you money in the long run).
- Remove Debris From Sidewalks and Parking Areas — Keeping your parking area and sidewalks clean and free of debris shows you are mindful about the neighborhood your business or property resides in. The well-kept property provides a safe passageway for employees and visitors while enhancing your business concept.
Pay Attention To Landscaping
Well-kept landscaping adds value to your business and is one of the first things people notice. Including it in your exterior property maintenance plans is a clever way to attract new customers and improve the association that is formed with your brand. From well-manicured lawns to attractive shrubs and trees, your business will stand out as a professional and caring part of the community.
Care About Your Parking Lot
Your parking lot might not be the first thing you think about as a way to maintain and improve curb appeal. Parking lots experience a lot of everyday wear and tear including potholes, cracks, and fading lines. It is a large investment for commercial property owners. Keeping your parking lot in pristine condition can help avoid costly repairs and potential car damage. Strategic Grounds Management offers a comprehensive list of parking lot services to include in your exterior property maintenance strategy.
- Asphalt Repairs — Take care of existing potholes in your parking lot to prevent expensive repairs in the future.
- Restriping — Maximize parking space with freshly painted parking lot lines. Restriping adds curb appeal and organizes parking areas.
- Sealcoating and Crack Sealing — Protect against deterioration and weather elements with professional seal coating and crack sealing.
- Seasonal Services — Snow removal and after-snowfall cleanup help maintain safe accessibility. It shows you care about your business.
Fencing Feng Shui: Style And Security
Commercial fencing is an affordable investment providing security and simultaneously giving your business credibility. With the right design, fencing can provide aesthetically pleasing features that attract positive attention. Fences provide logical boundaries, create a natural traffic flow, and give the property a feeling of being a safe space. There are many fencing design options to choose from that are both durable and pleasing to the eye.
What Does Your Landscape Say About You?
Don’t let cracked pavement or unkempt shrubbery scare away potential customers. Let our team of experienced contractors give your property the look it deserves.
Strategic Grounds Management is the most trusted commercial property maintenance company in the nation. We work with multi-location business owners and property managers throughout the country. Contact us anytime and let us know how we can help you with your exterior property maintenance needs.